Col Amarendra Hardas (Retd)
1. It gives me great pleasure and deep sense of honour to write my first communique from the Commandant’s Desk. I took over the reins of the illustrious Bhonsala Military School, Nagpur on the 17th of June 2023. It is with great pride and humility that I embark on the new journey and seek the blessings of Lord Kodand-dhari Ram, our school deity.
2. I understand that the going has been tough for the school in the few years. But, as they say “When the going gets tough, the tough gets going”, Bhonsala Military School has demonstrated that nothing can deter it from embarking on the path of excellence and glory. It has risen back on its feet from the Covid-19 stumble and hit the ground running at full steam. The same has been exemplified by the new session starting on time. Towards that end, I am grateful to the parents who have sent their wards on time.
3. It was a great pleasure interacting with the parents. We were able to address most of their concerns. Few more aspects towards betterment in the administrative facilities are being worked upon.
4. I take this opportunity to reiterate that discipline is the hallmark of military life. Without it one cannot succeed in life or war. At Bhonsala Military School we lay utmost emphasis on discipline and no compromise is accepted. This is for the simple reason that only on the strong foundation of discipline one can build an empire of successful life. Secondly, there is no substitute for hard work. One needs to take the first step in the right direction, against all odds, and sustain it till the goal is achieved, despite setbacks. This can only come from hard work. In nutshell, discipline and hard work are two essential pillars of success in life.
5. I also take this opportunity to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Col JS Bhandari (Retd), my predecessor, for handing me over the school in excellent condition. He has been instrumental and a driving force behind all the success stories of Bhonsala Military School in last ten years. I am sanguine that I have a very big shoes to fill. However, I am confident that with the support of all the staff and guidance from the Management we shall be able to achieve the desired goals.
6. Please feel free to interact with us via email or telephone. It shall help us in understanding the aspirations better. Any feedback is always better for a smoother journey.